Walt Disney Studios released its live-action remake trailer of “Mulan” on Thursday.
Chinese actress Liu Yifei– also known as Crystal Liu– plays the lead role.
She joins the Chinese military to spare her father.
Only women are not allowed to fight in the army, so she disguises herself as a man to battle northern invaders in China.
The trailer also introduces new characters in the film. Including two new villains.
“Mulan” will be in theaters in March 2020.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years