Walt Disney Studios released its live-action remake trailer of “Mulan” on Thursday.
Chinese actress Liu Yifei– also known as Crystal Liu– plays the lead role.
She joins the Chinese military to spare her father.
Only women are not allowed to fight in the army, so she disguises herself as a man to battle northern invaders in China.
The trailer also introduces new characters in the film. Including two new villains.
“Mulan” will be in theaters in March 2020.
- #KeysToTheGame: Breece Hall will put WVU’s defense to the test
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: DeWine schedules briefing to outline vaccine distribution plan
- 2-year-old girl dies in WV house fire, man injured
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds an 11:00 AM press briefing on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Hancock County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map