(WTRF) — Multi-platinum, chart-topping rock band Disturbed will be making a stop on their 20 year ‘The Sickness’ anniversary tour at S&T Bank Music Park on Thursday, August. 13.
The tour will feature special guest Staind and Bad Wolves.
Fan presale begins tomorrow (January 28th, 2020).
More information can be found here
Disturbed’s album “The Sickness” featured hits “Down With The Sickness,” “Stupify,” and a Tears For Fears cover of “Shout 2000.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates