(WPRI) — A documentary highlighting the life and death of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez is now streaming on Netflix.
The three-part limited series “Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez” debuted on Wednesday. It examines how he went from an NFL star to a convicted killer.
The documentary profiles Hernandez’s violent streak through interviews with friends, players and insiders.
Days after Hernandez was acquitted of a double homicide in 2017, he was found dead in his cell from an apparent suicide. He had been serving a life sentence for the 2013 murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass.
- Pennsylvania woman drove into oncoming car as test of faith, police say
- Scholarship fund planned for missing Ohio teen found dead
- Woman’s cat accidentally euthanized during routine vet visit
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings
- Column: Titans continually spoil NFL’s idea of fun