(WSPA) – The Public Broadcasting Station announced this week that it’s canceling the long- running kids’ show, “Caillou.”
The show was on for over 20 years. It was about a four year old “whose world is filled with fun, learning & imagination and inspires generations of pre-school children to grow,” the PBS Facebook says.
In the post, PBS provided a link to tips on what to do when your child’s favorite show goes away.
However, a lot of parents on Twitter don’t seem too torn up about the decision.
- Capacity Limit Lifted For Small Businesses And Retail Stores In West Virginia
- Huggins named semifinalist for Naismith Men’s Coach of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- West Virginia Can Now Have 100 % Capacity At Restaurants And Bars
- 5 People Arrested In Belmont County Drug Bust