New Cumberland, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Hancock County Health Department is providing free COVID-19 testing.
The testing will begin on October 16 from 12-4 PM and also on October 19 12-4 PM.
Testing will be held at Tomlinson Run State Park at 3391 Veterans Blvd.
Everyone is welcome to get tested even those without symptoms.
No proof of insurance is required and you must bring an ID.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Belmont County Health Department reports latest COVID-19 update
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism