Weirton, W.Va. (WTRF)- Brooke County Interim Sheriff, Scott Adams, has confirmed that a person has been life-flighted after a two-vehicle crash this morning.
The crash occurred on the route Route 2/ US 22 split.
The roadway is currently shutdown due to a helicopter landing but should re-open after.
7News is working to get more details, refresh this story for updates.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Belmont County Health Department reports latest COVID-19 update
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’