WEIRTON, W.Va. (WTRF) The Weirton Police Department, in conjunction with the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, will be conducting a sobriety checkpoint to enforce the state’s impaired driving laws tonight, September 25.
The checkpoint will begin at approximately 7:00 p.m. and end at approximately 1:00 a.m.
The sobriety checkpoint will take place in the 3100-3200 block of Main Street in Weirton.
- No. 6 WVU women’s soccer hosts No. 11 Kansas for annual Pink Match
- Saturday DHHR County Alert Map will decide Trick or Treat in Marshall County
- COVID-19 outbreak in one nursing home is “alarming” to health department officials
- Wheeling police seeking information on destruction of property case
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back