HANCOCK COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – A Weirton man is behind bars after leading police on a high speed chase overnight!
Michael Hodges is facing multiple DUI charges, 2 counts hit and run and multiple traffic violations.
The chase started on Pennsylvania Ave and Cove Road.
Officials said two police vehicles were also damaged during the pursuit.
Multiple units responded including both Hancock and Brooke County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Weirton Police Department.
No injuries were reported.
Hodges is currently in the Northern Regional Jail.
- From new mask mandates to vaccine incentives: Check out last week’s top headlines
- CDC says schools should still implement face masks, social distancing through end of term
- Coronavirus in Ohio Update: 618 new cases, 21 hospitalizations
- 76-year-old with COVID-19 wakes up moments before cremation
- Can I still spread COVID if I’m vaccinated?