Hancock County, WVa. (WTRF) – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that Monday, September 28, 2020 through Saturday, October 3, 2020, US 30 (1/2 mile West of WV 8) MP 1.21 to MP 2.06 (Lincoln Highway) will be reduced to one lane at various locations.
Traffic will be maintained with flaggers/traffic director. These delays will occur from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. and are necessary for the following contractors to complete the project:
Truesdal Corp. – perform high friction surface treatment.
Mid-Atlantic Maintenance – perform all traffic control and paint items.
Motorists are advised to expect delays and plan accordingly. Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
- Belmont County Health Dept. reports latest COVID-19 case numbers
- No. 6 WVU women’s soccer hosts No. 11 Kansas for annual Pink Match
- Saturday DHHR County Alert Map will decide Trick or Treat in Marshall County
- COVID-19 outbreak in one nursing home is “alarming” to health department officials
- Wheeling police seeking information on destruction of property case