JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A bridge in Bergholz collapsed on Tuesday morning, closing down the roadway.
No injuries were reported.
Ohio State Highway Patrol and O-DOT Bridge Engineers were at the scene.
They advise drivers to take take 524 North to State Route 39. Then, State Route 39 West to Route 43, then follow 43 South to State Route 164 as a detour.
We have a crew on scene, so stay with 7News for updates.
- Disney World to require masks indoors regardless of vaccination status starting Friday
- Ohio WWII Marine accounted for on Pacific island
- Japanese Culture Center of Chicago offers look into Japanese history in city
- It’s a keeper: Caeleb Dressel wins Olympic gold on his own
- Photographer rises to occasion at spectator-less Olympics in Tokyo