JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A bridge in Bergholz collapsed on Tuesday morning, closing down the roadway.
No injuries were reported.
Ohio State Highway Patrol and O-DOT Bridge Engineers were at the scene.
They advise drivers to take take 524 North to State Route 39. Then, State Route 39 West to Route 43, then follow 43 South to State Route 164 as a detour.
We have a crew on scene, so stay with 7News for updates.
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot