STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – The Jefferson County Drug Task Force received information about a man wanted on federal indictments possibly living in Steubenville.
This led to a narcotics investigation by the Drug Task Force.
They worked side-by-side with FBI Cleveland and arrested 32-year-old Calvin Winbush of Cleveland on Friday. Jermaine Readus, 30, of Cleveland was also arrested.
During the arrests, authorities seized about 80 grams of cocaine and $13,000.
Winbush is awaiting federal extradition and Readus will be arraigned in Wintersville County Court next week.
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Former Steelers linebacker, retired Marine share stories of adversity with Poland woman who lost limbs
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States
- Zach’s Thursday Morning Update
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on