STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases throughout Jefferson County, the Steubenville City Building is closed to citizens.
However, services will still be available.
The breezeway will be open for signing up or disconnecting water service.
There will be a telephone available to contact the various departments.
Citizens who need to pay water bills are encouraged to pay online or use the dropboxes located at the Hollywood Kroger service desk, inside M&M Hardware and outside the city building.
- Big Time Sports: Wisconsin-Nebraska canceled, OSU and Penn State square off in Happy Valley
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Partial clearing Friday afternoon
- City officials say trick-or-treating will look different in the year of COVID-19