STEUBENVILLE, OHIO—U.S. News & World Report ranked Franciscan University of Steubenville as tied for 15th overall this year in Midwest universities.
The 2021 U.S. News Best Colleges Rankings assesses 1,452 U.S. bachelor’s degree-granting institutions on 17 measures of academic quality.
Under the Best Value Schools category, Franciscan University ranked 10th, meaning Franciscan is an excellent value when factoring in the costs and benefits received from its educational mission.
“We are honored to be recognized again by U.S. News for our academic excellence. This is a tribute to our dedicated faculty across all disciplines of study,” said Father Dave Pivonka, TOR, president of Franciscan University.
“It’s interesting to note that U.S. News focuses solely on academics, so when you factor in Franciscan’s vibrant faith life you can see why students from all 50 states are attracted to our mission, which combines academic excellence in a passionately Catholic environment.”
- Waitress shot during domestic incident at Canton Bob Evans
- Woman says she drowned children to protect them
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Couple accused of filming porn on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel plead guilty to indecent exposure
- Brazilian COVID Variant Found In West Virginia