HARRISON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Bellaire man is a person of interest in the death of a woman whose body was found in Harrison County.
Authorities serving a warrant on him at the Rose Hill Towers in Bellaire were led on a high speed chase that finally ended in Fly, Ohio. Harrison County Sheriff Joe Myers says he wanted to talk with Sam Farnsworth about the death of Sherri Lynn Shrieve. There was also a warrant out on Farnsworth for failure to appear in a previous case.
Sheriff Myers says Farnsworth is now being held in the Monroe County Jail.
- LIVE: Jury reaches verdict in Derek Chauvin trial
- AAA says drivers who use both alcohol & marijuana are “double trouble” on the roads
- McMechen VFD Presenting Mountani Semper Liberi Fundraiser For Ohio Valley Flight Nurse
- Ohio University Graduate Dies Trying To Save 2 Kids From Rip Current
- Woman suffered seizures, blood clots requiring 3 brain surgeries after Johnson & Johnson vaccine: family