Imagine more than 10,000 people receiving 270,000 pounds of food.
That’s what the Bethlehem Apostolic Temple estimates they’ve given out over the past 28 Thanksgivings, and they’re about to do it again.
“This is open to everybody, we have no restrictions. It is first-come-first-served basis. We don’t ask for proof of income, we don’t ask for proof of residency or any of those things. If you say you’re in need, as long as we have it, we’ll help you with it,” said Reverend Darrell Cummings, Bethlehem Apostolic Temple.
On Saturday, November 23rd starting at 11:00 a.m., they’ll open the doors of the North Wheeling Dream Center, and give away hundreds of free turkeys, plus boxed foods, fruits, vegetables, and desserts.
If you would like to donate, you can call (304) 233-8899 or click here.
Reverend Cummings said clothing donations can be dropped off at the Bethlehem Apostolic Temple, at 330 Main Street.
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Ohio County Spiked
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’
- Tips That Could Keep You Safe in Swimming Pools