(WTRF) — Mark your calendars. CBS has announced its line up of 2019 holiday specials – which features classics like “Frosty The Snowman” and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.”
Here’s when you can catch the special programming on WTRF:
Saturday, December 14, 2019
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – 8 p.m.
- Frosty The Snowman – 9 p.m.
- Frosty Returns – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 15:
- The 42nd Annual Kennedy Center Honors – 8 p.m.
- Earth, Wind & Fire, Sally Field, Linda Ronstadt, Sesame Street, and Michael Tilson Thomas will be celebrated during the 42nd Annual Kennedy Center Honors. CBS has broadcast the special each year since its debut.
Friday, December 20, 2019
- I Love Lucy Christmas Special – 8 p.m.
- “The Christmas Episode,” which originally debuted on Christmas Eve in 1956, features the Ricardo and Mertz families of classic series I Love Lucy decorating Lucy and Ricky’s tree and reminiscing in flashbacks about how their lives have changed since the birth of Little Ricky. The I Love Lucy Christmas Special also includes the newly colorized “Pioneer Woman” episode. The episode is followed by a Dick Van Dyke Show special for an hour of holiday hilarity.
Sunday, December 22, 2019
- A Home For The Holidays With Idina Menzel – 9 p.m.
- Now in its 21st year, the one-hour special features Tony Award® winner Idina Menzel hosting and performing songs from her new album, Christmas: A Season of Love, and introducing uplifting stories about adoption from foster care. Award-winning artists Adam Lambert, NE-YO, and Kelly Rowland also perform.
- Clouds remain with scattered showers
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Governor, ACLU at odds over COVID-19 precautions
- Morrisey launches W.Va. Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- Local nonprofit assisting elderly with essential needs