Deputies with the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office took into custody Deandre Warr of Cleveland, Ohio
Warr was part of several-month investigations that led to a remote location in Beallsville, Ohio. Where authorities believe Warr was selling narcotics.
Officials executed a search warrant that resulted in 40 grams of suspected fentanyl and nearly $700.00 being seized.
The street value of the narcotics of over $6,000
Warr was booked into the Belmont County Jail on felony 1 drug trafficking and drug possession charges and currently has a bond of $40,000.
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Man indicted for Wheeling Island murder
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast