Deputies with the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office took into custody Deandre Warr of Cleveland, Ohio
Warr was part of several-month investigations that led to a remote location in Beallsville, Ohio. Where authorities believe Warr was selling narcotics.
Officials executed a search warrant that resulted in 40 grams of suspected fentanyl and nearly $700.00 being seized.
The street value of the narcotics of over $6,000
Warr was booked into the Belmont County Jail on felony 1 drug trafficking and drug possession charges and currently has a bond of $40,000.
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- Pennsylvania restaurants now allowed to seat more people indoors
- Two counties change on DHHR county alert system map; Northern Panhandle has no change
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: 2 new COVID-19 related deaths; 117 new cases