Deputies with the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office took into custody Deandre Warr of Cleveland, Ohio
Warr was part of several-month investigations that led to a remote location in Beallsville, Ohio. Where authorities believe Warr was selling narcotics.
Officials executed a search warrant that resulted in 40 grams of suspected fentanyl and nearly $700.00 being seized.
The street value of the narcotics of over $6,000
Warr was booked into the Belmont County Jail on felony 1 drug trafficking and drug possession charges and currently has a bond of $40,000.
- San Francisco, Kansas City zoos kick off friendly competition ahead of Super Bowl
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Light showers Friday night
- Wheeling Health Right reporting increased visits from patients with flu, illness
- Mobile MRI truck splits time with Reynolds Memorial, Wetzel County Hospital