WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – If you were looking for some end of summer fun with your dog, Oglebay had you covered.
Drool at the Pool returned for its seventh year!
Owners and their four-legged friends had the chance to swim in the Crispin Center Outdoor Pool during its final hours in operation for the summer.
More than 100 pups participated this year.
- Mountaineers win GARC crown
- LIVE: Trump to speak at CPAC in first post-White House appearance
- The two bills that would change water quality standards in West Virginia
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- What happens when a plumber leaves the sprinkler on for the coldest two weeks of the winter? He calls it art