Brooke County, W.VA. (WTRF)- A former Brooke County teacher has plead guilty in his child sex crimes trial.
Timothy Turner pleaded guilty to malicious assault just a short time ago.
According to Judge Ronald Wilson’s office, Turner is currently out on bond but is required to self-report to jail on February 17th.
Stick with 7News for more updates
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one