Brooke County, W.VA. (WTRF)- A former Brooke County teacher has plead guilty in his child sex crimes trial.
Timothy Turner pleaded guilty to malicious assault just a short time ago.
According to Judge Ronald Wilson’s office, Turner is currently out on bond but is required to self-report to jail on February 17th.
Stick with 7News for more updates
- Airborne deer goes through windshield, kills Florida woman
- Ryan Newman remains hospitalized after horrific Daytona 500 crash
- Police: Man forced woman to watch ‘Roots’ for racism lessons
- Wendy’s pays $400K to resolve child labor law allegations
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics