Hancock County W.VA (WTRF)- The shooter involved in an incident in Hancock County was indicted on multiples charges.
Michael A. McClanahan age 45, of New Cumberland, WV was indicted on four accounts of wanton endangerment involving a firearm, three counts of attempted murder, malicious assault, two accounts of attempted malicious assault, robbery in the first degree, kidnapping, fleeing officer in vehicle, fleeing officer while DUI, DUI, DUI Third or subsequent offense.
On the night of August 14, 2019, McClanahan led law enforcement on a trail of victims receiving gunshot wounds and reports of shots fired as he was an active and mobile assailant.
Stay with 7news for continued updates on this case.
- Pennsylvania woman drove into oncoming car as test of faith, police say
- Scholarship fund planned for missing Ohio teen found dead
- Woman’s cat accidentally euthanized during routine vet visit
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings
- Column: Titans continually spoil NFL’s idea of fun