CHARLESTON, WV – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that from Monday, January 13 through Monday, January 27, there will be single-lane closures along Ohio Route 7 in both directions during daylight hours (7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) between the Bridgeport exits.
These closures will be in effect as part of the continuing I-70 Bridges project to repair and rehabilitate the bridges above Ohio Route 7 along Interstate 70.
Motorists are advised to be alert for changing traffic patterns and expect delays.
Any questions or concerns regarding the I-70 Bridges Project can be directed to the hotline at (304)810-3214.
Please note that inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule. For additional information regarding this project, please visit I70Forward.
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?
- Homes with grandparents weigh virus risk as school starts
- 12-year-old girl caught on camera gambling in Australian casino
- Abuse survivor comes forward with story of strength
- Ohio Department of Health prohibiting school-wide use of face shields to replace masks