WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- On this warm November afternoon, West Virginia Northern Community College culinary art students carved ice sculptures at the Wheeling campus. As part of their class, they practiced the art of using a chain saw. Each of the eight students chose their own designs
and they were graded as part of cold dish preparation training.
- No. 6 WVU women’s soccer hosts No. 11 Kansas for annual Pink Match
- Saturday DHHR County Alert Map will decide Trick or Treat in Marshall County
- COVID-19 outbreak in one nursing home is “alarming” to health department officials
- Wheeling police seeking information on destruction of property case
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back