TRIADELPHIA, W.Va. (WTRF)- Ohio County Sheriff Tom Howard has confirmed that a body was found Sunday morning at the Truck Stop of America near Dallas Pike Road.
Officials say the victim was identified as Joseph Fenner , 58, of Baltimore, Maryland.
A friend of Fenner says they were watching football at the truck stop the night before and that he left Fenner sleeping in the lounge area.
The next morning he found Fenner slumped over with a cold neck.
Police also state that drug paraphernalia, suspected heroin, and some pills were found on the scene but don’t believe any foul play was involved.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Ohio University student-athletes protest against police brutality
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Mountain State senators sending big money to ‘Overdose Data to Action’ helping fight drug epidemic
- Wheeling copies Martinsburg drug house abatement program, hoping to cleanup town
- Annual ‘Stuff The Bus’ moves location, continuing to collect school supplies for community