WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA (WTRF) – Alicia J. Evans, of Akron, Ohio, has admitted to a drug distribution charge, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell announced.
Alicia J. Evans, age 31, pled guilty to one count of “Using a Juvenile to Distribute Methamphetamine.” Evans admitted to using a minor to sell methamphetamine in August 2018 in Marshall County.
Evans faces up to 40 years incarceration and a fine of up to 21,000,000. Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, the actual sentence imposed will be based upon the seriousness of the offenses and the prior criminal history, if any, of the defendant.
- Officials: Ohio toddler may have started fire that killed him
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- WV House Passes Bill To Restrict Local Government From Banning Plastics
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends
- Ohio AG Demands President Biden To Reinstate Operation Talon