ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio State Highway Patrol have announced an OVI Checkpoint for Belmont County on Satuday.
The checkpoint will be held 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. on State Route 7 at Aetna Street, in conjunction with the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office and Brdigeport Police Department.
OVI checkpoints are designed to deter and intercept impaired drivers and combat alcohol-related injuries and fatal crashes.
- War memorial in Pittsburgh vandalized on Memorial Day eve
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are the answers
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Chambers and James Funeral Homes remember our fallen heroes