Triadelphia W.VA. (WTRF)- The area between Middle Creek and the former Scott Lumber building is reported to be without water due to a major line break.
Officials say they don’t know when water service will return but the outage is expected to last most of the day.
We’ll continue to follow this developing situation here on our website WTRF.com.
- Wheeling Park’s Alex Vargo Earns First Team All State
- Trump, White House coronavirus task force to hold Friday briefing
- Walmart to limit the number of customers in stores due to COVID-19
- Walmart limits stores to one exit, one entrance amid coronavirus outbreak
- Pennsylvania residents told to wear masks in public