WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — William Seelbach was sentenced to three years probation for tax fraud on Friday.
Seelbach is the previous owner of W&S Bail Bonding.
This stems from the Radcliffe investigation that saw the former Ohio County Magistrate accept $22,000 cash payments from Seelbach as bribes.
In June, Seelbach pleaded guilty to one count of “Conspiracy to Defraud the United States – Impede the Internal Revenue Service,” and one count of “Failure to File Individual Income Tax Return for Tax Year 2012.”
- Wheeling Park’s Alex Vargo Earns First Team All State
- Trump, White House coronavirus task force to hold Friday briefing
- Walmart to limit the number of customers in stores due to COVID-19
- Walmart limits stores to one exit, one entrance amid coronavirus outbreak
- Pennsylvania residents told to wear masks in public