UPDATE: Authorities now confirm it was a fatal self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Wintersville, OH (WTRF)- It has been confirmed that shots have been fired in Wintersville on Woodvue Lane.
This has been confirmed by the 911 Center.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, Wintersville PD, and Ohio State Highway Patrol are on scene.
7News is en route to the scene.
Stick with 7News as this story develops.
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill
- Wheeling Planning Commission postpones GC&P public hearing
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills
- Gov. Justice threatens to shutdown reopening if people don’t comply with mask order
- High School sports start dates pushed back in WV