It was just announced that Siemens awarded over $27,000 to Ohio County Schools, to support and expand their innovation program and STEM curriculum. The grant has been put towards fifteen Lego robotics kits and renewable energy kits, geared toward hands on learning of engineering. This grant hopes to enhance technology sequencing, coding skills, and general career readiness among students. Instructors hope the tools purchased with this grant will help kids explore real-world ideas and try new things.
- President Trump addresses a nation in for “the hardest and saddest week”
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Scott Nolte Selected to the OVAC Hall of Fame
- Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for COVID-19
- Local, state officials holding daily conference calls to keep in the loop