WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA – Robert Leon Sullivan, of Steubenville, Ohio, has admitted to cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl distribution operation.
Sullivan, age 55, pled guilty to one count of “Conspiracy to Distribute Cocaine Hydrochloride, Cocaine Base, Heroin, and Fentanyl.” Sullivan admitted to working with others to distribute cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl in Hancock County and elsewhere from February 2018 to August 2019.
Sullivan faces up to 20 years incarceration and a fine of up to $1,000,000.
U.S. Magistrate Judge James P. Mazzone presided.
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, Sheriff Deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- DA: Man charged with kidnapping Amish woman feared ‘harmed’
- Marshall County Health Department offers free COVID-19 testing
- WV high school sports season pushed back; people react