WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling Police Department wants the public to be aware that some particularly dangerous drugs may be circulating in the community.
According to Wheeling Police Public Information Officer Phillip Stahl, three overdoses were reported in Wheeling on Tuesday.
7News is working to learn more about the specific types of drugs. We are told that they are believed to be some kind of opioid.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Harleys everywhere, masks nowhere: Sturgis Rally drawing thousands