WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling Police Department wants the public to be aware that some particularly dangerous drugs may be circulating in the community.
According to Wheeling Police Public Information Officer Phillip Stahl, three overdoses were reported in Wheeling on Tuesday.
7News is working to learn more about the specific types of drugs. We are told that they are believed to be some kind of opioid.
- Pennsylvania woman drove into oncoming car as test of faith, police say
- Scholarship fund planned for missing Ohio teen found dead
- Woman’s cat accidentally euthanized during routine vet visit
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings
- Column: Titans continually spoil NFL’s idea of fun