St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- St. Clairsville police made a traffic stop yesterday that lead to a warrant arrest.
Police arrested Hermon Monroe Phillips from Warwood, WV for carrying concealed weapons.
Among the weapons were a variety of knives and a police baton in his truck.
Other charges included driving under suspension, fictitious tags, and failure to appear.
Phillips is currently being held in the Belmont County jail.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Mountain State senators sending big money to ‘Overdose Data to Action’ helping fight drug epidemic
- Wheeling copies Martinsburg drug house abatement program, hoping to cleanup town
- Annual ‘Stuff The Bus’ moves location, continuing to collect school supplies for community
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag