UPDATE 10:30 AM: From U.S Marshalls
On 1/23/2020, at approximately 0700 hrs, Deputy U.S. Marshals and New Martins PD arrested Caleb McCune based on information received due to McCune being profiled on the news. McCune was arrested at the Villa Apartments, State Rt 2 in New Martinsville, WV as he attempted to jump out a second-story window.
Iversen still remains on the run but several tips have been received related to his whereabouts.
Christian Iversen is wanted on a Supervised Release Violation, an original charge involving a Weapons Offense.
Iversen is listed as 6’6, 185 pounds, with brown eyes and hair. He has a tattoo on his right wrist.
Caleb McCune has been captured
Both subjects were last seen in the New Martinsville, Wetzel County area.
If anyone allows either one of them to stay at their residence or provides any assistance while on the run they could be charged federally with Harboring a Fugitive.
If you have any information on their whereabouts please contact the U.S. Marshal at 304-218-9286.
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas