WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Gerald Wayne Jako was sentenced in Wheeling Friday.
According to Ohio County Sheriff Tom Howard, Jako was found guilty on Count 1 of Robbery.
However, Jako was found not guilty on Count 2 for Gun Specifications.
The verdict was announced around 5:33 p.m.
Jako is also a person-of-interest in the connection to the death of two people who were found dismembered and burned in Raleigh County.
- Kysre’s emotional performance and a pause for WVU men’s hoops: Here’s what’s coming up on The Bob Huggins Show
- Man sued for not paying up after betting on Trump
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 31 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,430 coronavirus cases
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- COVID-19 may eventually be no worse than childhood cold, study finds