WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Gerald Wayne Jako was sentenced in Wheeling Friday.
According to Ohio County Sheriff Tom Howard, Jako was found guilty on Count 1 of Robbery.
However, Jako was found not guilty on Count 2 for Gun Specifications.
The verdict was announced around 5:33 p.m.
Jako is also a person-of-interest in the connection to the death of two people who were found dismembered and burned in Raleigh County.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Gov. Justice sets guidelines to reopen swimming pools, casinos
- Benwood Bruisers Wrestling Club makes an impact
- Ohio to test all staff members in state’s nursing homes
- BOE recognizes Ohio County Schools staff