WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – If you haven’t been there yet, you need to check out the public market in downtown Wheeling.
City officials joined the Wheeling Area Chamber of Commerce today to officially cut the ribbon and celebrate the grand opening of the Market located at 1401 Main Street.
The market carries local and natural products and will be serving breakfast and lunch.
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, sheriff deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- DA: Man charged with kidnapping Amish woman feared ‘harmed’
- Hundreds come out for Marshall County Health Department free COVID-19 testing
- WV high school sports season pushed back; sports fans react