MARTINS FERRY, Ohio (WTRF) Police have cited Anissa Picard of Martins Ferry with failure to yield to a pedestrian, after an accident late Wednesday afternoon.
They say a man was hit by a car and is recovering from non-life threatening injuries.
It happened at the intersection of Hanover and 4th streets.
The man was taken to a local hospital.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Farmers Market arrives at the Highlands on Thursday
- Pandemic send offs WLU Valedictorian in unique commencement
- WVSSAC Releases Guidelines For School-Based Summer Athletics
- Twitter flags Trump, White House for ‘glorifying violence’ in tweets about George Floyd protests