MARSHALL COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) — The free food giveaway that was scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 25 at the Marshall County Fairgrounds is cancelled.
The Marshall County FRN released this statement:
“We are very disappointed to announce that due to circumstances beyond our control, the food box distribution scheduled for TOMORROW (Wednesday, November 25) at the Marshall County Fairgrounds has been cancelled.”
Those in need of food assistance can download the Marshall County FRN Food Assistance Guide here.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- CDC cancels second vaccine appointments due to short supplies
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass