Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources released its updated county alert map along with their daily COVID-19 numbers this morning.
Marshall County did drop a little in their daily percentages.
Currently, Marshall County has a 19.18 infection rate and a 6.21 percent positivity.
Hancock is at a 13.39 infection rate and a 4.25 percent positivity.
The map shows the other two Northern Panhandle counties stay the same. Ohio County in “green” advisory and Brooke in “yellow” advisory.
If any county moves into “orange” advisory on Saturday’s education map, schools will need to move into remote learning and athletics will be suspended except for conditioning.
Last week, Marshall County was green on the education alert map.
Dr. Clay Marsh breaks down COVID-19 Alert Map methodology below
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Belmont County Health Department reports latest COVID-19 update
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism