MARSHALL COUNTY, W.Va. — Kathy’s House Foundation and the students and faculty of Center McMechen Elementary School are holding a luminary light-up event for 9-year-old Jaymison Redman, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
The event will be held at Center McMechen Elementary School at 7 p.m. tonight.
- VIDEO: Gerad Parker discusses offensive work ahead of Texas Tech clash
- City of Wheeling conducting civil service testing for numerous employment opportunities
- Marshall County Schools abolish snow days, replace with remote learning
- VIDEO: Neal Brown previews clash with Texas Tech
- Marshall County man admits to firearms violation