MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va – The Marshall County Health Department has received confirmation of 17 new positive cases and 7 new probable cases. The Health Department continues to work on investigations and contact tracing for current active cases.
This brings Marshall County to a total of 1938 confirmed cases and 474 probable cases, 441 of which are in isolation at home, 11 hospitalized, 53 associated deaths and 1907 whom have been released from isolation.
Everyone can assist in stopping this rapid increase of cases by wearing masks when in public, maintaining social distance and avoiding large scale events.
For more information, contact the Marshall County Health Department at 304-845-7840 or visit our Facebook page at Marshall County Health Department – WV.
- I-70 Westbound lane and ramp closures expected all week starting Monday
- Ohio Valley Media Day Blood Drive runs January 25th & 26th
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Huggins, players relish return to action: “There’s nothing better than that”
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration