Charleston, W.Va (WTRF)- The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources have released their new daily coronavirus cases and their daily county alert map.
Marshall County remains in “gold” advisory with the 3rd highest infection rate in the state with 37.43.
Wetzel County, which has been in “orange” and “green” advisories this week has moved into “yellow” advisory.
Tyler County was in “green” advisory yesterday, but they have now been labeled in “gold” advisory.
7News is speaking with the Wetzel/ Tyler Health Department later today.
Ohio County has moved into “yellow” advisory and they have seen their infection rate increased every day the past 7 days.
Currently, Ohio County has infection rate of 33.81.
Yesterday, Ohio County told 7News that trick or treating would be allowed if they stay in “green” or “yellow” advisory.
- Benefit for Jaymison Redman hosted by Hines & Friends set for tomorrow at Quaker Steak & Lube
- Eddie Olczyk of Pittsburgh Penguins fame will be part of The Herald-Star Speaker Series on Sept. 22
- Austin mass shooting: 13 hospitalized after attack on 6th Street
- Matt Hill & Friends jam out to support Wheeling Health Right
- Barnesville’s Playoff Run Comes to an End