Moundsville, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Moundsville City Building and all other city-owned facilities will close, effective November 18, to the public due to the rise in COVID-19 numbers in Marshall County and beyond.
All employees will continue to report and all city functions will continue.
The city says this will remain in effect until further notice.
All non virtual in person meetings are also cancelled.
Payments can be made by the drop boxes located in the front and back of the city building or on the city’s website. Which you can locate here.
- Newsfeed Now: Thanksgiving Travel; A Christmas Story comes to Oklahoma
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- YouTube suspends One America News Network channel for violating COVID-19 misinformation policy
- Interactive map: Search COVID cases by zip code
- ‘America is back’: Biden pushes past Trump era with nominees