Glen Dale, W.Va (WTRF)- WVU Medicine Reynolds Memorial Hospital in Glen Dale has updated its visitor policy in an effort to keep all patients as safe as possible.
As of December 3, WVU Medicine Reynolds Memorial Hospital will go to a no visitor policy for the Emergency Department.
On December 4 WVU Medicine Reynolds Memorial Hospital will go to a no visitor policy for all inpatient units, outpatient testing, and doctor’s office visits.
Outpatient surgery will allow one visitor in the OR waiting room only.
WVU Medicine Reynolds Memorial Hospital says exceptions will be made for end of life, patients with disabilities, pediatrics, and laboring patients. They will be allowed 1 visitor.
- ODOT crews in full force in Eastern Ohio for snow, ice
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Ohio County is now “orange” on the WV DHHR map