ARLINGTON, Va. (WTRF) – On Friday, the United States Marine Corps announced the removal of all Confederate battle flag public displays.
This includes bumper stickers, clothing, mugs, posters and flags.
The Confederate battle flag is being banned due to its divisive beliefs and association with violent extremists and racist groups.
- Break out the sunglasses for sunny skies this Wednesday
- Brooke’s Ryan Bilby, The Athlete Of The Week
- OC Parker: “We’ve gotta win the explosive play battle” vs. Oklahoma State
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Octoberfest in Centre Market will go on but with some changes.