ARLINGTON, Va. (WTRF) – On Friday, the United States Marine Corps announced the removal of all Confederate battle flag public displays.
This includes bumper stickers, clothing, mugs, posters and flags.
The Confederate battle flag is being banned due to its divisive beliefs and association with violent extremists and racist groups.
- Restaurants and bars can be at 100% capacity, but social distancing won’t allow it for a local business
- If the Big 12 Tournament started today, and how it could change before it does for real
- Senate prepares for COVID-19 relief bill voting marathon Friday
- Realtor Provides Shelter With Tent Donation to YSS
- House impeachment manager sues Trump, allies over riot