18th Street, between Market Street and Chapline Street, will close permanently on Friday, August 16.
City Council agreed to abandon the portion of a roadway at its June 4 meeting.
At a May Development Committee Meeting, West Virginia Northern Community College presented a request for abandonment for growing their downtown campus.
- Bettors leaning heavily toward home teams making Super Bowl
- Poll ranks Governor Justice as eighth most unpopular governor in U.S.
- Father, Daughter Claim DEA Seized $82,000 Worth Of Life Savings At Pittsburgh International Airport
- Deaf man sues PornHub over lack of closed captions
- Winter returns to the Valley this weekend