18th Street, between Market Street and Chapline Street, will close permanently on Friday, August 16.
City Council agreed to abandon the portion of a roadway at its June 4 meeting.
At a May Development Committee Meeting, West Virginia Northern Community College presented a request for abandonment for growing their downtown campus.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Harleys everywhere, masks nowhere: Sturgis Rally drawing thousands