MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) — Moundsville Police have reported that their power is out, along with 3,500 residents due to a total loss fire at Accessories Ltd.
If you should need assistance please contact the Marshall County Sherriff’s Dept at 304-843-1500
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Morgantown City Council approves emergency ordinance focusing on mask violations and outbreak guidelines for businesses
- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announces lawsuit against egg supplier who allegedly increased pricing during COVID-19 pandemic
- Moundsville woman hospitalized after pit bull attack
- C3 Church Meets Gov. Justice’s Mandate
- Groundbreaking on new McMechen water treatment facility