Arizona — which makes Arizona iced tea — is partnering with cannabis company Dixie brands.
The deal is expected to result in a line of pot products made by Dixie — but with Arizona’s branding.
The “Wall Street Journal” reports the first products are likely to be vape pens and gummies… With weed-infused beverages to come later.
Arizona’s CEO admits it’s a risk… But says being an early mover in an emerging market could pay off.
Heineken already makes a pot-infused sparkling water drink that is only sold in California.
Arizona’s deal could take its products to multiple states where marijuana is legal. And eventually, Canada and Latin America.
- WV DHHR releases updated color-coded map; Ohio County now “yellow”
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: DHHR confirms 11 deaths and 191 new COVID-19 cases
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit