ROSS COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — The Ross County Sheriff’s Office is looking for help locating an attempted murder suspect.
The sheriff’s office posted about the suspect on its Facebook page Thursday morning.
The sheriff said authorities are trying to find 41-year-old Ernest Reed, who is also known as Bigworm. Reed is wanted as a suspect in an attempted murder that happened Thursday morning on State Route 772.
“Mr. Reed should be considered armed and dangerous,” the sheriff said. “Do not approach and call law enforcement immediately.”
He is described as being 6’2,” 250 lbs., with blue eyes, and a shaved head. As you can see from the photos provided, Reed’s face is covered in numerous tattoos.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Ross County Sheriff’s Office at 740-773-1185.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Digital Exclusive: Rachel’s on 16th celebrates one year, donates “mug club” earnings
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 1,178 new cases, 21 additional deaths reported
- Feds: Ohio man pleads guilty to purchasing tiger skin rug
- Columbus City Schools suspends in-person athletics and extracurricular activities
- Marijuana could interact with your prescription meds: What you need to know