Bridgeport, OH (WTRF)- The villiage of Bridgeport says the city water is now safe to drink.
The OEPA sampled the water entering the village of Bridgeport water system for PFAS substances and all six were found to be non detected.
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- 17 vehicles stolen from Michigan dealership 1 day before opening
- Clear masks for the deaf being crafted in Lafayette
- What’s the difference between the 2 main types of COVID-19 tests?
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks