BROOKE COUNTY, W Va. (WTRF) - If you're driving up Route 2 and confused about the pile of furniture near Follansbee Middle School's dumpsters, we've got an answer for you.
Brooke County Superintendent Toni Paesano Shute told 7News they're clearing out for the consolidation of the middle and elementary schools.
But if you're concerned about waste, don't worry.
The Superintendent said everything they're throwing away is either moldy or in bad shape.
All other furniture is being exchanged between teachers.
Then, any furniture left over will be up for auction.
That means chairs, desks, file cabinets and more will be up for grabs.
Make sure to stay with 7news for the announcement of these auction dates.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump aims to end automatic protections for some species
- Turmoil slows rebuilding of Puerto Rico's power grid
- EU ruling against Google opens 'opportunity,' rival says
- Belmont County Cat Stray Shun to hold annual fundraiser